April 11, 2010

if there's no blood, then it's not mountain biking

The trophy I took home from The Mash:

That, and my triceps are so tired it still hurts to straighten my arms.

...

It was a busy day. I got home and had to immediately jump into parental mode...no time for the ER until the afternoon/evening events were over, which included two hours of "Princess Ball"--waltzing, hustling, and bunny-hopping with my two princesses for the better part of the evening. Around 9:30, with kids in bed, I went to the ER. At 1:00 am, sleep. Finally.

(On a whim, I decided I'd try the Carlisle ER instead of Chambersburg. It was a good choice. FYI.)

...

Thanks for everyone's concern, but as I kept saying, it's just one of those wounds that looks worse than it is. Except that I still have a bit of a headache. But that might be from having to do the bunny-hop one too many times...

My biggest regret of the day? Not sticking around for another brat.

Mmm... B r a t w u r s t...

No comments: